Friday, April 30, 2010

Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships

In my last post, I mentioned Reliance-Stanford essay. For those who are not aware of this, I would say it is a rare opportunity for an Indian applicant to chase his dream of pursuing an MBA at Stanford, without spending a penny. Yes, the Fellows will recieve the full financial support for 2 years at Stanford. Only 5 brightest candiates are selected by Stanford each year under this program, and they are required to return to India post 2 years of MBA.

Applications for Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships are now open. Please visit further details and apply here.

All the best,
A

3 comments:

  1. WHERE TO GET THE APPLICATION FORM FOR RELIANCE DHIRUBHAI STANFORD FELLOWSHIP?URGENTLY NEED UR ANSWER,PLEASE GUIDE ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the form for this year ate not yet available... Please check the Stanford site for more details. The link is mentioned in my blog post. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi. The announcement for the scholarship hasn't been made till now. Has it been discontinued?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails