Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What a Relief !!!

From last few days, during coffee break at 4ish with one of my good friends, I was cribbing over a consulting service I hired to sail me through the waitlist period of Ross and Tepper. Needless to say, it was an expensive service and very disappointing.

Yesterday, after a heated argument with the Founder of that consulting company, I asked him to refund some amount paid as I'm already dropped off from Ross waitlist and was hugely disappointed with his services provided. Though I was convinced, I would not get a penny back.

To my amazed, the first mail today morning said 50% of amount is refunded back. I immediately called my friend, and she said "What a Relief !!!"

Cheers!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails