Monday, April 19, 2010

What I feel were, and are, my weaknesses!!

There are some weak points you can't do anything about but mitigate. In my cases they were:
  • GPA: from a non-IIT uni and a very moderate GPA
  • Information technology industry: It is itself not a weakness but it puts you among a huge competitive crowd 
  • Designation: I've six years of experience and from last 3 years my designation remains the same as software engineer. I was enjoying my role as a team lead, and never gave a thought that this designation on papers would impede my career progression.
  • Onsite experience: Only when I started applying, I realised the importance. Many schools such as INSEAD specifically ask about onsite exposure.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails