Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Imagine, get Inspired, and Imagine...

It’s not been days or weeks but months of me thinking to read (read study, for books like) Imagining India: The Idea of a Renewed Nation by Nandan M. Nilekani. Sometimes the thickness of its 750 pages and other times the weight of its heavy and deep content pushed me away.

While working on my Reliance-Stanford essay on how to improve the future of India, I was reading stuff and watching videos, when I came across this amazing video and got hooked. It is kind of a synopsis of Imagining India by the author himself. A bit lengthy but very enlightening and for me a motivation to know more and read the entire book.



As I always knew, I am going to read it one day or other, that day is not far. After finishing Between the Assassinations by Aravind Adiga, I’ve decided to imagine renewed India with Imagining India :)

Cheers,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails