Monday, April 19, 2010

Last week, Disheartening!!!

Last Wednesday, the wait for getting into my dream school in 2010 ended with a disheartened note leaving me shocked for almost 2 days (that’s the max I could be in such stateJ). Yeah, I was in R2 waitlist of Ross school of business for Fall 2010 admissions, and the wait is over, but for a much longer new wait now. FYI, I’m still in the waitlist of Tepper but the hope for this also has become really bleak, with this news.

Though still fumbling, I’m becoming more determined to get into an amazing school next year. But to play my cards safe, I’ve to figure out:
my weaknesses,
my mistakes, and
my learnings along the path.

Also, I would like to pay my condolences to distinguished managament guru, Mr. C. K. Prahalad. His sudden demise last Friday, came as another shock to me.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails