Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The BoB nominee

After a long time, I have seen a mail starting with "Congratulations" in my mailbox and it indeed made me happy. Thank you ClearAdmit team for nominating my blog for Clear Admit’s annual Best of Blogging competition (the BoBs) and giving me this smiling moment. It came to me as a pleasant surprise.

But more importantly, this nomination's significance that my blog's content stands worthy and useful for other MBA applicants gives me immense happiness! I promise to share more of my worth sharing experiences.

I request and encourage you to vote for me: http://www.facebook.com/#!/clearadmit?sk=app_180649451980850 

And, I wish all the fellow nominees good luck.

Cheers!
A

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!!!! Hope you win the award too! And thats another sign that you write more often. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails