It was simply a great start of a great class making a great day.
• 9:45 am - Introduction (Sudip, our program manager)
• 10:00 am - Key note speech (Suhas Gopinath - Youngest India CEO, became the CEO at the age of 14, member of World Economic Forum, etc, see his bio)
• 10:45 am - Tea break
• 11:00 am - Introductions by Shuva Mandal (Legal firm, MD Fox Mandal Little) and Anand Daniel (VC, Accel)
• 12:00 pm - Short presentation by our Sponsor Evoma
• 2:00 pm - 5pm - A brainstorming workshop. First we learned about the JOC (job, outcome, constraints) Framework. Then we took a live example of Sudip's startup (aporv.com) and brainstormed on how to grow customer base with a low cost marketing strategy using JOC framework. Then every team presented their ideas and the other team judged their view points. A pretty good learning experience.
• 5:00pm - 7pm - Drinks
It was an amazing day spent,